My Morning Yoga Routine : 5 Postures I Do 3 Days a Week to Stay Fit | Healthy Happy Life Official

My Morning Yoga Routine : 5 Postures I Do 3 Days a Week to Stay Fit | Healthy Happy Life Official 


Girl Doing Morning Yoga


1 Introduction 

Balancing a demanding physical workload alongside the intense intellectual stress of managing my personal legal cases in court requires immense mental and physical resilience. To build a mindset that feels strong like a rock and to keep my body agile, I have dedicated three mornings a week to a personal yoga routine.

I don't use yoga as a medical treatment; instead, it is my personal healthcare ritual to stretch out tension, ground my thoughts, and build physical stamina. 
Here are the 5 specific yogasanas that I practice to keep myself fit, focused, and energized.

1. Sukhasana (Easy Pose)


Pretty girl starting yoga routine doing Sukhasanaon


I always start my three-day-a-week routine sitting quietly in Sukhasana.

Why I practice it:

 This simple cross-legged posture is my mental grounding tool. Before a long day of reviewing paperwork or heading to court, sitting in this position for a few minutes allows me to practice deep, steady breathing. It clears away morning anxiety, centers my focus, and mentally prepares me to face difficult situations with total calm.


2. Tadasana (Mountain Pose)

A young Girl practicing Tadasana



After grounding my mind, I stand up to practice Tadasana to fix my physical alignment.

Why I practice it: 

Spending hours hunching over legal documents and working long days takes a heavy toll on my posture. Tadasana is a steady, standing pose that helps me re-align my spine. It lengthens my body from head to toe, improves my physical balance, and gives me a sense of steady strength before I start my workday.

3. Vrikshasana (Tree Pose)
Pretty girl practicing Vrikshasana


Next, I transition directly into Vrikshasana to actively challenge and sharpen my mental concentration.

Why I practice it:

Balancing on one leg requires total presence of mind. If my thoughts are scattered or stressed about court battles, I will wobble. Practicing Tree Pose forces me to find a single focal point, quiet the external noise, and build incredible mental and physical stability. It teaches me how to stand firm and balanced under pressure.

4. Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)


Girl practicing Bhujangasana on a yoga mat


Once my focus is completely locked in, I move down to my mat for Bhujangasana to strengthen my back and open up my chest.

Why I practice it:

Cobra pose is my favorite way to counteract a sedentary desk routine. Pressing gently into my hands and lifting my chest gives me a deep, refreshing backward stretch. It expands my lung capacity, wakes up my nervous system, and gives me a clean burst of physical energy without any morning fatigue.

5. Dhanurasana (Bow Pose)

Girl doing Dhanurasana on Yoga mat

I save Dhanurasana for the very end of my routine once all of my muscles are completely warmed up.

Why I practice it: 

This is the most powerful backbend in my routine. Holding Dhanurasana for a few deep breaths gives my entire front body an incredible stretch and builds great strength in my back muscles. It can be intense, so I always listen to my body and only lift as high as comfortable. It leaves me feeling deeply empowered, strong, and physically ready to tackle any challenges the week throws at me.

Final Thoughts

Consistency and Discipline my secret. Dedicating just three mornings a week to these 5 postures allows me to set firm personal boundaries against daily exhaustion. It keeps my body healthy and my mind completely unbreakable.

Related Informative Helpful Articles 




Comments